Family Law Services Tailored For You

Post-Decree Modifications Attorney In South Jersey

Whether a part of your divorce decree is unfair or impossible to abide by, or something in it that made sense at the time no longer does, it could be time for a change. All family law orders issued by a New Jersey court can be amended with that court’s approval. But the process of requesting a modification or responding to a modification motion can be confusing if you are not familiar with the law and legal procedures.

Decades Of Experience With Post-Decree Disputes

For more than 20 years, attorney Mark M. Maska has represented South Jersey clients in post-decree modification matters. He understands the stakes involved and has the knowledge, experience and dedication to his clients needed to reach a fair and sustainable outcome in the most complex modification disputes. Mark can help you with modifications involving:

  • Child support
  • Spousal support, also known as alimony
  • Child custody

Changes in circumstances in one party’s life often will lead to a post-decree modification motion. For example, someone paying alimony could lose their job, be unemployed for months and eventually take a lower-paying job. They might go to court to ask the judge to reduce or eliminate their alimony payments. But on the other side, the party receiving spousal support might depend on it to afford housing, food and other necessities. Whether you are seeking an adjustment like this or oppose it, Mark will work diligently to protect your interests and reach a positive outcome.

Talk To An Experienced Family Law Attorney About Modifications

For more information about how Mark Maska can assist with your post-decree modification matter, please contact Maska Law at 856-804-2071 to schedule your free initial consultation. Based in West Deptford, Mark represents clients throughout the South Jersey region.